For $38, today's side deal gets you afternoon tea for two at The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, located in Banff National Park about 130 kilometres west of downtown Calgary.
- Enjoy traditional tea service and stunning views of the Bow Valley in the Rundle Lounge
- Afternoon tea (normally $38 per person) served Monday through Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and weekends from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Menu includes loose leaf teas, finger sandwiches and freshly-made pastries
- Luxury mountain hotel opened in 1888 and proclaimed the "Castle in the Rockies"
- With the views, the spa, the history, and the near pageantry of service (the Springs maintains a staff of 1,200), this is an amazing testament to a bygone era of luxury. – Frommer's
- Everything about this place is breathtaking - the views, the town, the hotel itself...I could go on forever. – wanderingwhit, TripAdvisor