All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 20, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for garden admission for two people ($20 value)
- $25 for garden admission for four people ($40 value)
- $15 for garden admission for a family of two adults and two or more kids) ($25 value)
Admission also includes a 40-minute optional guided tour, which operates Wednesday–Sunday at 1 p.m. from mid-June through mid-August.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 2015-05-23. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid on Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm. Entire value must be used by same customer. Available for use immediately after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens
- The Historic Estate & Gardens of John Milton Hay on Lake Sunapee, NH
- One of New England’s Finest Early 20th-Century Summer Estates
- Discover The Fells 83.5 acres of beauty and tranquility; learn the legacy of diplomat and statesman John Milton Hay; tour the 22-room Colonial Revival home; explore the forests, walk the woodland trails; and enjoy the renowned gardens. The Fells is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a preservation project of The Garden Conservancy.