Guests can wander over nature trails and explore the gardens of this estate that offers a respite from the busy outside world
About This Deal
- Admission for 2 or 4
- Family Admission for 2 Adults and 2 or More Children Aged 6+
- Annual Household Membership. Includes:Benefits of the individual membership
Unlimited visits for two adults and children/grandchildren under 18 in the same household/family.
- Annual Individual Membership. Includes:Unlimited visits
10% discount at Annual Plant Sale
2 free admission passes
Special member reception
Memberships purchased after 11/30 of any year will apply to the coming season's membership
Need To Know
About The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens
- The Historic Estate & Gardens of John Milton Hay on Lake Sunapee, NH
- One of New England’s Finest Early 20th-Century Summer Estates
- Discover The Fells 83.5 acres of beauty and tranquility; learn the legacy of diplomat and statesman John Milton Hay; tour the 22-room Colonial Revival home; explore the forests, walk the woodland trails; and enjoy the renowned gardens. The Fells is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a preservation project of The Garden Conservancy.