Platelet-Rich Plasma is injected into specific areas of the skin, acting as a matrix that promotes collagen growth and tissue regeneration
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Gold Plated Micro-Needling Vampire Facial with PRP Treatment
- Two Gold Plated Micro-Needling Vampire Facials with PRP Treatment
- Three Gold Plated Micro-Needling Vampire Facials with PRP Treatment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Ferguson Clinic
When it comes to plastic surgery, The Ferguson Clinic works tirelessly to strike a balance between delivering the best, most-natural results while causing minimal disruption to a patient's everyday lifestyle. The clinic's services range from fairly simple—chemical peels, Botox injections, and facials—to complex, including tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and face lifts. Read on to learn more about the doctor in charge:
Meet the Doctor: Dr. John Ferguson
- Education: Dr. Ferguson was born and raised in Dallas. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, and he chose otolaryngology residency at the University of South Florida to study facial plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Qualifications: Dr. Ferguson is one of the few quintuple board-certified surgeons, having obtained certification by the likes of the American Board of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Laser Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Memberships: In addition to his qualifications, Dr. Ferguson is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.