EndyMed treatment utilizes radio frequency technology targeting specific body areas to tighten the skin
What You'll Get
- Two EndyMed Skin Tightening Abdomen Treatments
- Four EndyMed Skin Tightening Abdomen Treatments
The Fine Print
About The Ferguson Clinic
When it comes to plastic surgery, The Ferguson Clinic works tirelessly to strike a balance between delivering the best, most-natural results while causing minimal disruption to a patient's everyday lifestyle. The clinic's services range from fairly simple—chemical peels, Botox injections, and facials—to complex, including tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and face lifts. Read on to learn more about the doctor in charge:
Meet the Doctor: Dr. John Ferguson
- Education: Dr. Ferguson was born and raised in Dallas. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, and he chose otolaryngology residency at the University of South Florida to study facial plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Qualifications: Dr. Ferguson is one of the few quintuple board-certified surgeons, having obtained certification by the likes of the American Board of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Laser Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Memberships: In addition to his qualifications, Dr. Ferguson is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.