Experienced aesthetician performs a facial that aims to purify the skin, nourish it, and leave the complexion refreshed and rejuvenated
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Aestheticians remove dead skin cells and extract impurities with a spiral-tipped tool while simultaneously hydrating new skin cells
- Benefits: the treatment aims to unclog the pores, cleanse and exfoliate the skin as well as infuse it with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ferguson Clinic
When it comes to plastic surgery, The Ferguson Clinic works tirelessly to strike a balance between delivering the best, most-natural results while causing minimal disruption to a patient's everyday lifestyle. The clinic's services range from fairly simple—chemical peels, Botox injections, and facials—to complex, including tummy tucks, breast augmentation, and face lifts. Read on to learn more about the doctor in charge:
Meet the Doctor: Dr. John Ferguson
- Education: Dr. Ferguson was born and raised in Dallas. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, and he chose otolaryngology residency at the University of South Florida to study facial plastics and reconstructive surgery
- Qualifications: Dr. Ferguson is one of the few quintuple board-certified surgeons, having obtained certification by the likes of the American Board of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Laser Surgery, and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Memberships: In addition to his qualifications, Dr. Ferguson is also a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons.