Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the very essence of a country without chewing on its national flag. Salute global cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for a five-course prix fixe Russian dinner for two (a $69.80 total value)
- $84 for a five-course prix fixe Russian dinner for four (a $139.60 total value)
Each dinner includes:
- One cup of borscht per person (a $3.50 value each)
- One Russian salad per couple (a $7.95 value each)
- One order of perogies per couple (a $7.95 value each)
- One entree per person. Choose from a half order of lamb chops, an order of classic pozharski cutlets, or an order of chicken tabaka (up to an $18.95 value each). Vegetarian options are possible based on availability
- One Napolean Fiddler dessert per person (a $4.50 value each)
The Fiddler’s doors only open Thursday–Sunday, but when they do, they send the smell of home-cooked Russian cuisine wafting far afield. There, you’ll find dollops of sour cream dissolving into bowls of borscht and cucumber slices circling a mound of tomatoes, dill, and red onions to form Russian summer salads. The rest of the menu reflects the vastness of the Eurasian nation, with tender morsels of lamb glistening in garlic and parsley marinade and sauteed whole cornish hens joining Turkish and Mediterranean dishes such as kebobs and sweet and savory blintzes. For dessert, guests can browse from a selection of sweets that includes the seven-layer Napolean Fiddler cake. The Fiddler hosts live music on Friday and Saturday night, occasionally welcoming the festive and folksy sounds of a live fiddler.
90% of 554 customers recommend
“We ended up having dinner there this afternoon. The waiter brought out a fruit drink on the house! From the borscht to the dessert, WONDERFUL! We will be back! The...”
“We ended up having dinner there this afternoon. The waiter brought out a fruit drink on the house! From the borscht to the dessert, WONDERFUL! We will be back! The owner even came around asking if all was well. I always appreciate seeing that.”
“We had the Borscht which is delicious Lamb chops were cooked perfectly Also had meat blintz and salad All amazing Also, service was great! We'll be back”
“Great service, reasonable price, and excellent food and atmosphere!”