Home-cooked Russian dishes including borscht, pierogies, lamb chops, and chicken tabaka
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.88 for prix fixe dinner for two: two cups of borscht, two salads, perogies, two entrees, and two napoleon fiddler desserts ($71.80 value)
- $73.22 for prix fixe dinner for four: four cups of borscht, four salads, perogies, four entrees, and four napoleon fiddler desserts ($143.60 value)
- One cup of borscht per person (a $4.50 value each)
- One Russian salad per couple (a $7.95 value each)
- One order of perogies per couple (a $7.95 value each)
- One entree per person. (up to an $18.95 value each). Vegetarian options are possible based on availability.
- One Napoleon Fiddler dessert per person (a $4.50 value each)
Entree choices include a half order of lamb chops, an order of classic pozharski cutlets, or an order of chicken tabaka.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per party. Limited availability on Saturday per Banquet festivities. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fiddler
The Fiddler’s doors only open Thursday–Sunday, but when they do, they send the smell of home-cooked Russian cuisine wafting far afield. There, you’ll find dollops of sour cream dissolving into bowls of borscht and cucumber slices circling a mound of tomatoes, dill, and red onions to form Russian summer salads. The rest of the menu reflects the vastness of the Eurasian nation, with tender morsels of lamb glistening in garlic and parsley marinade and sauteed whole cornish hens joining Turkish and Mediterranean dishes such as kebobs and sweet and savory blintzes. For dessert, guests can browse from a selection of sweets that includes the seven-layer Napolean Fiddler cake. The Fiddler hosts live music on Friday and Saturday night, occasionally welcoming the festive and folksy sounds of a live fiddler.