All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for one children’s Discovery Pass ($18 value)
- $17.50 for one adult Discovery Pass ($25 value)
The Discovery Pass grants you access to all of the Museum’s permanent exhibitions and your choice of one special exhibition:
- The Machine Inside: Biomechanics: Explore the natural world’s technologies through hands-on features including a working model of a giraffe’s heart and a station for figuring out flight.
- Underground Adventure: Giant bugs, worms, and plant organisms present a view of life at 1/100th the size of an ordinary human.
- Opening the Vaults: Wonders of the 1893 World’s Fair (through September 7): Many never-before-shown artifacts build a picture of the sometimes-weird, sometimes-beautiful World’s Columbian Exposition.
- Vodou: Sacred Powers of Haiti (opening October 24): Authentic artifacts and multimedia experiences give visitors a look into Vodou traditions as they’ve been practiced in the past and today.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only toward ticket packages. Not valid toward 3D Theater. Not valid toward purchase of Field Museum memberships. Not valid toward purchases in The Field Museum stores or restaurants. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Please check Field Museum website for exhibition opening and closing dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Field Museum
First founded in 1894, the Field Museum is a forward-thinking scientific leader on a mission to protect and celebrate nature and culture in all its forms. The Field takes part in groundbreaking research across the world while maintaining one of the world’s largest collection of artifacts and specimens, used to inspire discovery, spark public engagement with science, and uncover solutions for a better world. To share its scientific and educational mission, the Field welcomes 1.6 million visitors each year.
At the Field Museum, guests can descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb, join scientists in researching the power of DNA and explore over 10,000 years of Chinese history and culture. With 4.6 billion years in one place, guests will be taken around the world and back in time to the farthest reaches of planet Earth.
To learn how the Museum is beginning to catalog our world for future museumgoers, check out the Groupon Guide's visit.