Beautician applies an indulging facial and follows with a selection of pampering treatments aiming to make a client feel beautiful
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Sibylle Claude, #MA38851
- Benefits of a deep-cleansing facial: reducing dead cells and imperfections for a smooth, clean, and radiant complexion
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Appointment required. New customers only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Final Touch Massage
Licensed massage therapist Sibylle Claude owns The Final Touch Massage "Let yourself be healded" With 15 years of experience. It is her ultimate goal to provide an outstanding therapeutic massage and give a hundred percent to her clients making sure they don’t walk-out the same way they walk-in by making a positive impact in their life. Massage is helpful in reducing pain, joint stiffness, releasing toxins from muscles, getting blood and oxygen circulation; combined with Aromatherapy using the natural oils to enhance psychological and physical well-being. You owe yourself this exquisite moment!