All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $300 Value Towards Interstate Moving Services
Four Things to Know About Bubble Wrap
Along with cardboard boxes, newspaper, and pizza, bubble wrap is a moving must-have. Read on to learn more about the plastic bubbles that protect your stuff.
1. The term “bubble wrap” is trademarked. Bubble Wrap is actually a brand name owned by the Sealed Air Corporation, but the term has joined the generic lexicon much like “aspirin” or “zipper.”
2. Popping bubble wrap is a proven stress reliever—at least according to a Western New England College study published in 1992. More recently, a poll conducted by the Sealed Air Corporation in 2012 found that one minute spent popping wrap relieved as much stress as a 33-minute massage.
3. The Bubble Wrap design had a brief, failed stint as 3-D wallpaper. While looking out an airplane window, one of the product’s engineers found inspiration in the clouds—literally, since the clouds seemed to cushion the plane’s descent. Voilà. The once-hopeless product found a new purpose in lining packages and airport tarmacs.
4. There’s a Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. Chase’s Calendar of Events lists it as the last Monday in January.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only within 50 miles of zip code 33301, 20 miles of zip code 34102, or 20 miles of zip code 34990. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Coupon must be applied prior booking, please call for details. Amount paid never expires. 72-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.