All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from 15 Options
- $35 for youth golf lessons ($75 value)
- Choose from 15 location and session options.
- Saturdays, July 16–30, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, June 9–July 21, 10 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, August 13–27, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Fridays, June 17–July 22, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Mondays, June 6–July 18, 5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (ages 7 and up)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, June 20–July 11, 9 a.m.–11 a.m. (ages 7 and up)
- Wednesdays, June 15–July 20, 3 p.m.–5 p.m. (girls only)
- Saturdays, June 25–August 6, 8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m. (ages 7 and up)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, June 13–July 13, 9 a.m.–10:30 a.m. (ages 7-9)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, June 13–July 13, 10:30 a.m.–noon (ages 10-12)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, June 13-July 13, 12:30 p.m.–2 p.m. (ages 13 and up)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, July 18–August 10, 9 a.m.–10:30 a.m. (ages 7-9)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, July 18–August 10, 10:30 a.m.–noon (ages 10-12)
- Mondays and Wednesdays, July 18–August 10, 12:30 p.m.–2 p.m. (ages 13 and up)
- Monday-Friday, August 15-19, 5:30-7:30 p.m. (all level clinic)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be aged 7-17. Online registration required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The First Tee of Greater Chicago
Playing golf can teach you a lot about life—especially how to develop patience. At The First Tee of Greater Chicago (one of 200 First Tee chapters worldwide), coaches impart young golfers with more than the technical aspects of a fundamental golf game. They also discuss broader lessons, such as why you should tell the truth about your golf scores, and why you should never move your ball even if no one is looking. Focusing on kids age 7 to 17, the golf school wants to instill core values such as respect and courtesy and build golfers for life.