Chefs dot taste buds with spicy Cajun & creole dishes such as blackened catfish & tilapia, deep-fried seafood platters & crawfish étouffée
About This Deal
Cooking, like taking a pop quiz and defusing a bomb on national television, is often a source of stress. Disarm your hunger with today’s Groupon to The Fish Place-FM 2920. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a Cajun dinner for four (up to a $43.92 value), which includes:
- Four Cajun Favorites mix-and-match appetizers (a $1.99 value each)
- Four five-piece fried-seafood entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
* For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the [menu](http://www.fish-place.com/Our_Menu.html) for lunch or dinner. Entrees range from $3.99–$19.99.
* For $50, you get $100 worth of catering.
The Fish Place ebbs cravings for Cajun fare with platefuls of deep-fried and grilled tilapia, blackened catfish, and creole favorites. Dinner guests edify taste buds by licking scientific journals or introducing them to dapper appetizers, such as the shrimp brochette, crab ball, or stuffed jalapeño. Then chefs immerse five pieces of catfish, tilapia, oyster, shrimp, or chicken tenders in a deep fryer and serve the crispy morsels with garlic bread and two selections of jambalaya rice, Cajun fries, or hush puppies. For quick nourishment between meetings or poetry throw-downs, the kitchen yields portable eats such as po boys and crawfish étouffée. The Fish Place's [catering menu](http://www.fish-place.com/Our_Menu.html) serves up 3 quarts of shrimp gumbo ($50), full pans of caesar salad for 16–20 people ($36), and half pans of fried catfish for 8–10 people ($55). Start meals off right by populating tables and edible dioramas of Louisiana with sizable servings of crawfish pistollete ($37) that feed 20–25 with ease.