All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for registration for one ($50 value)
- $65 for registration for two ($100 value)
- $125 for registration for four ($200 value)
Registration for the Orlando Flavor Run includes race entry as well as a t-shirt and bib, flavor packet, temporary tattoo, mystery prize, and after-party at the finish line. The race is held on Saturday, January 24.
Runners and walkers clad in white clothes tackle the 5K course or a 1-mile course as volunteers shower them in fruit-flavored powders—including blueberry, orange, banana, grape, strawberry, and watermelon. After the race, guests converge at the Post-Run Flavor Zone to revel in fruit, vendors, live entertainment, and kids’ activities.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Must register online before 1/21/2015. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. Each voucher is good for 1 or 2 or 4 people depending on option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Flavor Run 5K
- Get a Taste for the Race: The 5K course is lined with stations where volunteers launch handfuls of colorful fruit-flavored cornstarch powder at passing runners.
- The Purpose of the Flavoring: the run's FAQ page notes that "it doesn't make your mouth feel like you just ate a handful of sand"