- For $20, you get a nutrition, health, and cooking lecture of your choice (a $45 value)
- For $35, you get a two-hour cooking class of your choice (a $65 value)
- For $60, you get a one-hour nutritional health consultation (a $125 value)
- For $99, you get a three-hour couples cooking class of your choice (a $200 value)
The Food Evolution is a culinary center committed to edible autonomy by teaching individuals how to prepare delectable and nutritious whole foods for themselves and their families. Taught by a diverse team of trained chefs and certified nutritionists, including two-time Top Chef competitor Andrea Beaman, The Food Evolution teaches its students a tastier regimen than eating illustrated cookbook pages and fruit-bowl wall art. Founder and director Diane Hoch provides one-on-one counseling sessions to tailor a specific program to help meet specific health and wellness goals on the whole-grain-paved path to nutrition. The Food Evolution's hands-on cooking education includes sessions on wonderful winter soups, decadent anti-oxidant chocolate desserts, and raw green smoothie workshops. Learn cooking for two with one of the couples classes, or fly solo while learning to combat cravings or how to scientifically beat the sugar blues with one of its lectures.
- Take a cooking class at Food Evolution, which opened in Bardonia in August. Founder and CEO Diane Hoch turned an old Korean restaurant into a beautiful — very residential-like — cooking space. Her classes run the gamut from Cooking for Baby (how to prepare your own baby food) to Cooking with the Seasons (how to prepare local foods) to Introduction to Thai. – Mary Lynn Mitcham & Karen Cook, the Journal News
- Hoch, who has a degree in integrative nutrition from Columbia University and practices nutritional counseling, chooses her teachers by watching them do a demonstration. They don't need to be professional chefs, just have a passion for food and eating well. – Alanna Heraghty, Nanuet Patch
The Food Evolution
At The Food Evolution, which Diane Hoch founded in 2010, students aged 16 and older learn from professional instructors how to create healthful, tasty, preservative-free meals. In private nutritional-counseling sessions, Diane, a certified nutritional-health counselor, tailors advice and programs to help individuals reach their health and wellness goals.
295 Rte. 304
Bardonia, New York 10954Get Directions