Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$185 for a class package for two people (a $370 total value)
- Enrollment for both individuals in any two cooking classes, excluding couples classes (a $260 value)
- Admission for both individuals to one lecture (a $90 value)
- Two bottles of olive oil imported from Lucca To-Go (a $20 value)<p>
$185 for class package for a couple (a $374 total value)
- Enrollment in one couples cooking class (a $199 value)
- One hour of private nutritional counseling (a $125 value)
- Two aprons (a $40 value)
- One bottle of olive oil imported from Lucca To-Go (a $10 value)<p>
Classes teach a range of techniques, from basic knife skills to meatless cooking to vegan grain salads with flair. Couples classes show twosomes how to make an entire meal, with themes such as a Thai cooking class for two. Descriptions of lectures and classes are found here; click here for the schedule.<p>
The Food Evolution
At The Food Evolution, which Diane Hoch founded in 2010, students aged 16 and older learn from professional instructors how to create healthful, tasty, preservative-free meals. In private nutritional-counseling sessions, Diane, a certified nutritional-health counselor, tailors advice and programs to help individuals reach their health and wellness goals.
295 Rte. 304
Nanuet, New York 10954