All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 18, 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013
What You'll Get
Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$185 for a class package for two people (a $370 total value)
- Enrollment for both individuals in any two cooking classes, excluding couples classes (a $260 value)
- Admission for both individuals to one lecture (a $90 value)
- Two bottles of olive oil imported from Lucca To-Go (a $20 value)<p>
$185 for class package for a couple (a $374 total value)
- Enrollment in one couples cooking class (a $199 value)
- One hour of private nutritional counseling (a $125 value)
- Two aprons (a $40 value)
- One bottle of olive oil imported from Lucca To-Go (a $10 value)<p>
Classes teach a range of techniques, from basic knife skills to meatless cooking to vegan grain salads with flair. Couples classes show twosomes how to make an entire meal, with themes such as a Thai cooking class for two. Descriptions of lectures and classes are found here; click here for the schedule.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 6-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies. Must be 16 or older. Must sign waiver. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Food Evolution
At The Food Evolution, which Diane Hoch founded in 2010, students aged 16 and older learn from professional instructors how to create healthful, tasty, preservative-free meals. In private nutritional-counseling sessions, Diane, a certified nutritional-health counselor, tailors advice and programs to help individuals reach their health and wellness goals.