Like chemists, chefs carefully measure, heat, and stir a variety of components until they release a poof of purple smoke that indicates success. Step into the lab with this Groupon.
$85 for a Cooking-Class Package for Two ($170 Total Value)
- Cooking with the Seasons on Thursday, May 31, 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Fresh Fruit Desserts on Friday, June 1, 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Fresh Fruit Desserts on Tuesday, June 5, 12:30p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Fresh Fruit Desserts on Saturday, June 9, 9:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Cooking with the Seasons on Saturday, June 16, 12:30p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Cooking with the Seasons on Saturday, June 30, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
During the Cooking with the Seasons class, students learn how to prepare meals out of local, organic ingredients harvested that week. As they rustle up delicious fare, such as flavored couscous, roasted vegetables, and glazed chicken, they'll also learn the nutritional benefits of eating seasonally. The Fresh Fruit Desserts class uses summer's natural bounty to craft fresh desserts, such as caramelized bananas and blackberry napoleons.
The Food Evolution
At The Food Evolution, which Diane Hoch founded in 2010, students aged 16 and older learn from professional instructors how to create healthful, tasty, preservative-free meals. In private nutritional-counseling sessions, Diane, a certified nutritional-health counselor, tailors advice and programs to help individuals reach their health and wellness goals.
295 Rte. 304
Nanuet, New York 10954