During this road course experience, formula car enthusiasts test their driving skills on a road course filled with twists and turns
About This Deal
- Where you’ll drive: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Available dates: March 6, 2022 or November 20, 2022
- Available vehicles: Nemesis SC99 – Formula Car
- View the schedule
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older for the driving experience
- Driver requirements: must be 18+ with a valid driver’s license
- Must be 5’–6’3’’, 52” waist/chest max
- What to wear: comfortable driving attire
- Lessons included? Drivers will receive a one-hour orientation with one of the professional instructors.
About The Formula Experience
The Formula Experience, the Open Wheel Division of Rusty Wallace Racing Experience, engages adrenal glands with real-life rubber-burning packages that send speed demons around some of the country’s top speedways. The Taste of Racing and Intro to Racing experiences turn the keys of a Formula F2000-style car over to adrenaline junkies. After classroom instruction, students get to experience the corners first-hand and take the wheel for 3 or 10 invigorating laps, leaving their hair mussed, their eyes bulging, and their torsos coated in corporate sponsorships.
About Rusty Wallace Racing
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as its tires scorch a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For a more genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device. Meanwhile, for more experienced drivers, guests hop in a car for as little as 5 laps and build their way up to driving fifteen laps like the pros.