What You'll Get
- $75 for a voice-over workshop for one ($150 value)
Voice-over newbies and veterans alike can practice their craft and receive valuable feedback from guest industry professionals on Sundays from noon–3 p.m. in March–June.
- Guest speakers, artists, professors, and agents
- March 13th - Special Guest Deb Doetzer
- April 17th - Special Guest Joan Sparks (V/O Agent at Stewart Talent)
- May 22nd - Special Guest TBA
- June 12th - Special Guest Jeff Lupetin
- Practice time in the vocal booth
- Recordings tracked during the session will be emailed after the workshop
- Beginners and veterans welcome
- Bagels and beverages will be served
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. May purchase multiple. If a workshop doesn't fit your schedule or the foxhole workshop series ends in June, the value of your Groupon may be applied to any Foxhole service and never expires. In the event that a workshop needs to be cancelled due to attendance, you will be contacted to reschedule the workshop. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Foxhole Chicago
The Foxhole Chicago is a hub of creativity where nearly anything can happen. The artists' haven transforms to host all manner of endeavors, ranging from photo shoots to theater and band rehearsals to art workshops. And if clients need help, say, recording audio or finding talent, The Foxhole's staff has a solution: their vast network of producers and artists is well-versed in video production, talent booking, photography, and more.