All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $135 for a 50-minute customized massage, a sunkissed facial, and a 30-minute reflexology session at The Garden Spa
- Customized massage ($90) uses deep techniques in certain areas to help body rebuild muscle tone and strength from injury, aches, or pains
- Stress-relieving massage improves flexibility, releases toxins, and reduces stiffness or tightness
- Skilled aesthetician perform sunkissed facial ($135) which restores vibrancy with phytonutrient treatment and includes a light face, neck, and hand massage
- Retin-A peel thoroughly exfoliates and recharges skin for younger appearance
- Highly detailed 30-minute reflexology foot massage ($45) helps balance and relax whole body
Citysearchers give The Garden Spa an average of five stars. > * The facial was wonderful–the product line they use is organic and fruit-based so each step smelled like a new fruit! – Stephanie519 > * This is a beautiful and amazing Spa. Walking in you feel like you are in a serene, safe place. – wendyyork
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maribel's Facial and Massage
Massage therapist Maribel Rodriguez has dedicated more than 10 years in the industry to bolster her healing powers and curate a tranquil treatment facility. Spa services are performed by Maribel and her staff of aestheticians and massage therapists and include specialty treatments that incorporate mechanical exfoliation, organic creams, and chemical solutions. The 50-minute organic facial combines steam and an organic fruit cleanser to open pores and clear them with paprika exfoliation, and hot stones glide across backs during gentle-healing massages. The team also specializes in peels, microdermabrasion, ear candling, and waxing services that remove hair more humanely than industrial-strength flypaper.