The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart rental and two medium buckets of range balls (up to a $130 value)
- $120 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart rental and four medium buckets of range balls (up to a $260 value)
The Gauntlet Golf Club
Designed by famed course architect P.B. Dye, The Gauntlet Golf Club's 18-hole course is cleaved between dense woodlands and the lake at Curtis Memorial Park for 6,857 yards of challenging golf. Across the par-72 layout, golfers dig their spikes into zoysia fairways and steer balls over smooth, bentgrass greens while lecturing wedges about effective lawn-care techniques. The course’s signature hole—the par-4 fourth—begins with a forced carry over marshland and precise approach shots onto a three-tiered green, showcasing a number of memorable shot-making opportunities.
The verdant grounds also feature a 20-stall driving range, practice bunker, and chipping area. Three instructors are also on hand ready to spread their golf wisdom in lessons, clinics, and heart-warming memoirs about how they overcame the yips.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by P.B. Dye
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Zoysia fairways, bentgrass greens
- Length of 6,857 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 139 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options