What You'll Get
The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart rental and two medium buckets of range balls (up to a $130 value)
- $120 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart rental and four medium buckets of range balls (up to a $260 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Valid for tee times after 10am on weekends and holidays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Gauntlet Golf Club
Designed by famed course architect P.B. Dye, The Gauntlet Golf Club's 18-hole course is cleaved between dense woodlands and the lake at Curtis Memorial Park for 6,857 yards of challenging golf. Across the par-72 layout, golfers dig their spikes into zoysia fairways and steer balls over smooth, bentgrass greens while lecturing wedges about effective lawn-care techniques. The course’s signature hole—the par-4 fourth—begins with a forced carry over marshland and precise approach shots onto a three-tiered green, showcasing a number of memorable shot-making opportunities.
The verdant grounds also feature a 20-stall driving range, practice bunker, and chipping area. Three instructors are also on hand ready to spread their golf wisdom in lessons, clinics, and heart-warming memoirs about how they overcame the yips.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by P.B. Dye
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Zoysia fairways, bentgrass greens
- Length of 6,857 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 139 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options