Building a gingerbread house, like building a real house, requires patience, determination, and mortar that can be spread on cupcakes for emergency snack attacks. Assemble scrumptious domiciles with today’s Groupon to The Gingerbread Shop. Choose between the following options:
For $37, you get a customized 10” gingerbread house (a $75 value). Shipping is not included in the customized option and is generally $15–$20.
- For $27, you get one seat in a gingerbread-house workshop with materials included (a $55 value). Choose from the following dates and times:<p>
- Saturday, December 3 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 17 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 18 at 3 p.m.<p>
The sugar-savvy staff of The Gingerbread Shop furnishes holiday crafters with the oodles of candied accouterments needed to create their own delectable gingerbread domiciles, hosts candy-filled gingerbread-house-building workshops, and constructs premade edible abodes for sweets enthusiasts. Customers may opt to have a customized handmade gingerbread house shipped directly to their homes or to a loved one in all its royal-icing-bound and decorated domesticity. The house can grace your holiday table, be gifted to the acquisitions intern, or serve as a home for errant glazed hams. Each handcrafted house can be customized, allowing meticulous house builders to add a name, date, or Lilliputian real-estate appraiser to each delectable creation. Alternatively, in preparation for each one-hour gingerbread-house workshop, participants settle into the festive shop environs before settling down to embellish houses with a cornucopia of delicious items including red hots, mints, sprinkles, gumdrops, and candy-framed mortgage-payment checks. Royal icing in an array of hues binds walls and roofs together, and punch, cookies, and Christmas music twinkling in the background enhance the nostalgic and festive experience.