All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 20, 2016
Reviewed September 22, 2014
What You'll Get
- $39 for one 5K entry with a VIP package ($65 value)
The 5K starts at 7:20 p.m. on Saturday, September 19. The 5K takes runners through a safari-themed course featuring glowing lions and giraffes, a 100-foot-long black-light cheetah, and a dazzling light show all on the way to a high-energy finish line DJ dance party. Runners can pick up their packets at the start line at 6 p.m. At 7:40 p.m., the DJ begins to spin at the finish line where runners can party like animals. The VIP Energy Upgrade includes a Glo logo T-shirt, six pieces of glow-in-the-dark swag, light-up sunglasses, and entry to the first two waves.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. under 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Online registration required by 9/7. May purchase multiple. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mother's Day 5K - Milwaukee
Rather than giving your mom the same old card and 20-verse sonnet this Mother's Day, the Mother's Day 5K lets everyone create a morning of memories during a great cardio workout (plus candies and flowers, of course). Here's what participants and their matriarchs can expect from this heartwarming adventure:
- The Course: The 5K, which can be run or walked, charts a scenic route along Milwaukee's Lake Michigan shorefront.
- The Perks (from the starting line): Everybody gets a stylish and super-soft ring-spun designer tee, available in purple or gray, and a racing bib with a timing chip built in.
- The Perks (at the finish line): Mother (and all finishers) receive a rose, plus a chocolate cake pop.
- The Cause: Proceeds benefit Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance, an education-based organization that raises funds for ovarian cancer research.