All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for a 5K entry with VIP package ($65 Value)
The 5K starts at 8:45 p.m. on Saturday, July 12. Runners pick up their packets at the starting line—a gigantic pair of glow-glasses—and move through the lenses to the beat of DJ-spun high-energy dance music. On their way to the finish line, runners pass through music-filled "dreamscapes"—100-foot tunnels of light formed by glowing arches. At 9 p.m., a DJ begins to spin at the finish line, kicking off the after party.
The VIP package includes a Glo logo T-shirt, six pieces of glow-in-the-dark swag, and light-up sunglasses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Online registration required by 6/20/14 . Must sign waiver; under 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mother's Day 5K
Rather than giving your mom the same old card and 20-verse sonnet this Mother's Day, the Mother's Day 5K lets everyone create a morning of memories during a great cardio workout (plus candies and flowers, of course). Here's what participants and their matriarchs can expect from this heartwarming adventure:
- The Course: The 5K, which can be run or walked, starts and ends at Shelby Park and charts a scenic route along the Sevier Lake.
- The Perks (from the starting line): Everybody gets a stylish and super-soft ring-spun designer tee, available in purple or gray, and a racing bib with a timing chip built in.
- The Perks (at the finish line): Mother (and all finishers) receive a rose, plus a chocolate cake pop.
- The Cause: Proceeds benefit Women On Maintaining Education and Nutrition (W.O.M.E.N.), a non-profit with the mission to bridge service gaps to reduce health disparities.