All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 14, 2015
Reviewed July 17, 2015
Reviewed June 27, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of pizzeria food and drinks for dine-in ($20 total value)
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of pizzeria food and drinks for dine-in ($30 total value)
$12 for $20 worth of pizzeria food and drinks for pickup or delivery
- Valid for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Sunday through Thursday, 3:00pm–12:45am and Friday and Saturday 3:00pm through 1:45am
- Delivery radius: 4 miles
- Minimum order amount: $15
- Delivery fee: $3
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Redemption only available through Groupon.com. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and Take-Out vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher can only be used in one transaction; all unused amounts will be forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Godfather's Famous Pizza
It's been almost 50 years since the first wheel of dough spun in the air at The Godfather's Famous Pizza, but customers are just as hungry as ever. Whether ordering delivery or dining in, you'll likely struggle to decide which pizza toppings—pepperonis, mushrooms, onions, another pizza—sound the most enticing. And that's to say nothing of the sandwich choices, which include hearty Italian favorites along with juicy burgers. Like any time-tested Chicago eatery worth its weight in celery salt, The Godfather's also specializes in hot dogs, italian beefs, and polish sausages.