All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Unlike visiting a new neighbor’s house, visiting a steak house comes with a virtual guarantee that you’ll be welcomed, fed, and trusted with knives. Make a hunger-halting house call with today’s Groupon to Golden Spur Restaurant in Glendora. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a four-course dinner of American fare for two (a $60 value). The meal includes:
- One appetizer of bruschetta, potato skins, or shrimp cocktail
- Two house salads or french-onion soups
- Two entrees of the fish of the day, chicken picatta, or vegetable primavera
- Two desserts of carrot cake, cheesecake, or a mixed-fruit salad
- Two glasses of merlot, cabernet, or chardonnay
- For $50, you get a four-course dinner of American fare for four (a $120 value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers of bruschetta, potato skins, or shrimp cocktail
- Four house salads or french-onion soups
- Four entrees of the fish of the day, chicken picatta, or vegetable primavera
- Four desserts of carrot cake, cheesecake, or a mixed-fruit salad
- One bottle of merlot, cabernet, or chardonnay
For more than 80 years, Golden Spur has crafted delectable dishes in a vintage restaurant nestled along Route 66. Dining duos and quartets kick off comestible jaunts with a jumbo-shrimp cocktail, the staple drink of suave pirate spies, luxuriously reclining on a bed of Cajun slaw and accompanied by a zesty homemade cocktail sauce. Dive into a crisp house salad, or excavate french-onion soup from under the strata of a baked gruyère-covered crouton topped with a tiny beret. The scaloppini of chicken breast prances about in a light lemon-caper sauce, and veggies hide from heat-seeking forks under mounds of pasta primavera. Sweet-seekers can round out meals with slabs of carrot cake or creamy cheesecake, and swirlers can sip on a choice of two reds or a white wine.
Cozy vintage booths, a full bar, an outdoor patio, and live entertainment render Golden Spur a fine setting for a romantic date or for fulfilling court orders to dine near strangers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.