All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 12, 2017
· Reviewed November 27, 2017
· Reviewed September 24, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $72 for a golf package for two, redeemable Monday–Friday ($143 value)
- $135 for a golf package for four, redeemable Monday–Friday ($286 value)
- $78.50 for a golf package for two, redeemable Saturday or Sunday ($155 value)
- $151 for a golf package for four, redeemable Saturday or Sunday ($310 value)
For each pair, the package includes:
- Round of golf with cart
- One bucket of range balls
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Golf Club at Champions Circle
Rolling hills, winding creeks, and limestone outcroppings mark the 7,000-yard, Jay Morrish–designed Golf Club at Champions Circle. Spread out at the foot of the Dallas–Fort Worth Marriott Hotel, the course winds among rows of 100-year old oak trees that supply scenic views, shade, and sage advice. The course's longest and shortest holes are back-to-back: the 11th checks in at a whopping 598 yards, and the 12th gives golfers a bit of a breather at just 185 yards. Visitors can prepare for such challenges by visiting the onsite golf shop or by taking advantage of the club's classes and instructional programs.