Professional helps the clients find motivation and plan the steps they need to take to achieve their goals
About This Deal
Professional consultants help patrons uncover which of their body’s organs and systems are stressed and create a strategy for achieving wellness
- Coaches support the clients to help them achieve their health goals
- Type of communication: phone
Need To Know
About The Good Life Wellness Centre
What makes your business stand out from the competition?
- The Good Life Wellness Center is a trusted board-certified nutritional consulting service that delivers on their promise to enrich life. Insured as Health Care Professionals by Lackner McLennan. We provide Pharmaceutical-grade Supplements & Nutraceutical Produced in the US & Canada by Seroyal. FDA tested & approved for over 30 years. Recommendations are elevated by working with Naturopath, Homeopathic Doctors and Medical Advisors who provide the Centre an unbiased discussion along with practical science-based resources on individual client cases.
2.) What services does your business offer ?
- Health & Wellness Assessments. Food Sensitivity Testing ( Distance Testing ). Organ Stress Test. Body Systems Stress Test. Hormone, Vitamin, Minerals Levels Test. Cleanses. Virus Testing.
3) What inspired you to start or run this business?
- As a result of the unforeseen tragedy of my athletic father’s declining health from lung cancer, I encountered pioneer integrator of Western, Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Acupuncturist, Dr. Steven Aung. Aung. Dr. Aung was impressed by my knowledge of Natural Medicine and encouraged me to continue my studies, so I could open my own clinic and help people rebalance their body and provide a better quality of life.
4) What are your credentials?
- Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant - CHNC, Registered Holistic Nutritionist - RHN Meridian Stress Practitioner - Level II Graduated from The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Teaching the Medicine of the Future™ since 1994. Member of Canadian Association of Holistic Nutrition Professionals (CAHN-Pro) . Board certified.
5) What is Holistic Nutrition?
- Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach based in science. Recommendation come from Medical Journals and Case Studies. Our health is a sum of our experiences: physically, mentally, emotionally, environmentally, diet-wise & lifestyle-wise built up over the course of our lives.
6) What is the best reaction you#39;ve ever gotten from a customer?
- Ashley does a thorough initial assessment & provides detailed follow-up session. I feel she truly cares about me” - Alexis, 64