Microdermabrasion sessions with double massage can cleanse and hydrate the skin, reduce wrinkles and scars, and improve blood circulation
What You'll Get
- What’s included: honey massage for healing, exfoliation, cleansing, and hydration, manual massage to increase blood and lymphatic circulation, microdermabrasion session
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Who performs the treatment: Elena, who has over 15 years of experience
- Products used: Jean D’Arcel
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
The Fine Print
About The Gorgeous Lady
Elena Pingree boasts more than 15 years of professional skincare training in the United States and Europe. At her facial studio, The Gorgeous Lady, the aesthetician, who speaks English and Russian, draws on this experience as well as a host of global influences.
- Elena employs organic, medical-grade products from Germany's Jean d'Arcel skincare line for many services.
- Her zen beauty ampoules—each of which is equivalent to three facials—feature powerful ingredients, including lotus-ginkgo and Japanese cherry concentrate.
- The soothing European winter facial can be personalized to acne-prone, aging, dry, or hyperpigmented skin.