LED and honey facials can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin clearer and smoother
What You'll Get
- Treatment includes:
- Deep cleansing and Exfolation
- Manual massage in addition to honey massage
- Customized mask
- LED light treatment
- Benefits of honey facial:
- Helps deal with excess oil and large pores
- Supports lymphatic system
- Creates a protective barrier
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an LED device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Gorgeous Lady
Elena Pingree boasts more than 15 years of professional skincare training in the United States and Europe. At her facial studio, The Gorgeous Lady, the aesthetician, who speaks English and Russian, draws on this experience as well as a host of global influences.
- Elena employs organic, medical-grade products from Germany's Jean d'Arcel skincare line for many services.
- Her zen beauty ampoules—each of which is equivalent to three facials—feature powerful ingredients, including lotus-ginkgo and Japanese cherry concentrate.
- The soothing European winter facial can be personalized to acne-prone, aging, dry, or hyperpigmented skin.