What You'll Get
Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon from The Grand Sandwich in St. Paul. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get catered lunches for five (up to a $50 value, including $5 delivery fee).
- For $45, you get catered lunches for 10 (up to a $95 value, including $5 delivery fee).
- For $63, you get catered lunches for 15 (up to a $140 value, including $5 delivery fee). <p>
Each catered lunch includes:
- A sandwich and bag of chips (up to a $7.95 value)
- Choice of a cheesecake brownie, blondie, chocolate chip cookie, or oatmeal raisin cookie. (a $1.05 value)<p>
The Grand Sandwich’s culinary crew perfects the classic art of stacking bread, meat, and veggies, assembling catered lunches comprising mouthwatering standouts from the menu. Diners can bite into multicultural cuban Reubens and indulge in palate-popular flavors such as ham, swiss cheese, chipotle aioli, avocado, and sauerkraut, or take on kaiser sandwiches’ towering mounds of roast beef and homemade horseradish sauce arriving with or without pointy helmets. Diners can sample Mother Nature’s finest culinary offerings with the cali veggie stuffed with cool avocado and cucumber offset by piquant banana peppers and grain mustard. Sandwiches can accommodate common dietary restrictions with two types of gluten-free bread for the wheat-sensitive. A bag of chips and a cheesecake brownie sweeter than love notes sent from Candy Land accompany each catered lunch.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Carryout or delivery only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.