Dining etiquette requires one to use a soupspoon for gazpacho, a dessertspoon for crème brûlée, and chopsticks for fitting in when dining with walrus. Learn to harness an arsenal of utensils with today’s Groupon to The Grant House in Vancouver, Washington. Choose from the following options:
- For $28, you get a dinner for two (up to a $61 value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23 value each)
One dessert (up to a $6 value)
- For $56, you get a dinner for four (up to a $122 value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of gourmet dinner fare.
The Grant House, among the oldest and most storied home of Vancouver’s Officers Row, boasts a history that dates back to the late 1800s and takes its name from President Ulysses Grant. Its upscale dinner menu suits its stately habitat, with an array of appetizers such as seafood cakes and fennel slaw and beef short ribs accompanied by fried wontons and simmered wakame. Entrees, enjoyed indoors, on a spacious veranda, atop a sunny outdoor patio, or inside a hollowed-out tree trunk, include sliced bavette steak, which drapes itself across sautéed wild mushrooms and garlic-herb fries, and duck breast hides behind wild greens, celeriac puree, and a pomegranate-balsamic reduction. Meals can conclude with creamy chai-spice crème brûlée and baked profiteroles drizzled with homemade honey.