- $40 toward wines, cheeses, and small plates at The Grapevine
- Rotating menu
- Small boutique wines and wine flights
- Artisan cheeses cut to order
- Quaint and elegant wine bar
- Charming tasting room, sidewalk patio, and outdoor garden
- Good for dine-in and retail only.
- Closed Sundays and Mondays.
Yelpers and five Insider Pagers give The Grapevine four stars: > * This place has a wonderful selection of wine and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They found the exact type of wine I was looking for, and even let me taste it prior to purchasing it to make sure I liked it. – Glenn H., Insider Pages > * It’s the best place to get specialty cheeses in San Jose. They actually cut your cheese to order! And you get samples. – Amanda L., Insider Pages > * The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, not at all intimidating. It’s a great place to meet friends after work. – Anne R., Insider Pages
1389 Lincoln Ave
San Jose, California 95125Get Directions