Students can climb with one of our instructor-led sessions or take it to the next level and learn how to manage the ropes
What You'll Get
- Belay Certification Class (Ages 14+)
- Belaying is the act of managing the rope for the person who’s climbing the wall. The Belay Certification Class will teach climbers how plus more. This class is ideal for those looking to run the ropes without the assistance of an instructor. Participants are welcome to stay and continue climbing for the remainder of the day after class is over.
- Staff Belayed Climbing Session (60-Minute Lesson, Ages 5+)
- The Staff Belay is one of The Gravity Vault’s most popular options to climb. It can be for up to four climbers ages 5+ and is great for all fitness levels. All the necessary equipment is provided along with an experienced instructor to guide climbers around the facility for an hour of fun top rope climbing.
- Kids’ Climbing Class (Ages 5-13)
- Kids’ classes at The Gravity Vault are designed for children ages 5-13. Experienced instructors lead a class every week for six consecutive weeks. A make-up week is added at the end, so participants don’t need to worry if they miss one. These classes provide an environment where kids will learn climbing techniques, build strength, confidence, and have fun while doing it.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Belay certification valid for ages 14+, Kids' classes valid for ages 5-13, private lessons valid for ages 5+. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Gravity Vault
Helmed by a team of passionate climbing coaches, all nine of The Gravity Vault's locations surround climbers with more than 15,000-25,000 square feet of climbable terrain. Walls tower past 40 feet, mimicking such natural rock formations as overhangs, keyhole arches, and slabs, and bouldering areas challenge climbers with a latticework of problems that—unlike most of life's—can't simply be solved with dynamite and a pair of roller skates. Visitors can choose from more than 100 top rope routes per location, trusting either the trained staff or a certified fellow climber to man the ropes while they scramble to the summit. When not dangling from a hold or saving lost kittens from a rappel ledge, members can bulk up in the cardiovascular-training area.