All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $68 for a room-escape game for four ($88 value)
- $68 for a room-escape game for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($88 value)
- $135 for a private room-escape game for up to eight ($145 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Online reservation required. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Great Escape Quest
At The Great Escape Quest, themed escape rooms challenge you and your group to uncover clues, crack riddles, and solve puzzles in order to complete the mission at hand. Each room features a different scenario, but one thing remains consistent: teamwork is critical, especially considering every challenge is saddled with a 60-minute time limit. Read on to learn more about the adventures you might experience during your visit:
- The Oval Office: There's a nuclear warhead soaring toward the US, and your team has been tasked with diverting it, placing the fate of the free world directly in your hands.
- The Laboratory: Basic knowledge of math and science will help you in this room, which is set in the year 2120 right after biological weapons have killed millions and turned survivors into zombies. Your job: discover the cure before you meet a similar fate.
- The Holy Grail: You and your fellow archaeologists have pinpointed a 16th-century church as the location of the Holy Grail. Now, you have to uncover the Grail before its keepers return and wipe out your entire team.
- The Slaughterhouse: This nightmarish scenario places you in a post-apocalyptic world in the year 3000. Your group of humanitarians has been captured by cannibals and must escape before the dinner bell rings.