After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $37 for a The Classroom room escape for two valid Sunday - Thursday ($59.90 value)
- $73 for a The Classroom room escape for four valid Sunday-Thursday ($119.80 value)
- $106 for a The Classroom room escape for six valid Sunday-Thursday ($179.70 value)
- $134 for a The Classroom room escape for eight valid Sunday-Thursday ($239.60 value)
West Palm Beach Escape Rooms
It's bad enough being locked in a room—now imagine you only have an hour to get out of it. West Palm Beach Escape Rooms plunges groups of up to eight into thrilling scenarios that test their ability to work together, communicate, and solve puzzles in order to escape within the one-hour time limit and get back to the endless series of impossible puzzles we call Life. Game masters can adjust the clues depending on the group's skill level, but still, you'll have to rack your collective brains to conquer either of the following stories you choose to tackle:
- Classroom In 1986, Mrs. Elvira Price vanishes from her fifth-grade class. Soon, students begin claiming they can hear voices in the walls, and janitors report apparitions of Mrs. Elvira floating through the halls without a pass. With no other choice, the principal shutters the school. But you have decided to get to the bottom of the strange occurrences, and after sneaking into the school, you suddenly find yourself trapped in a classroom with strange writing on the chalkboard: "You have 60 minutes to find me or you are doomed."