Airplanes are thrilling and majestic to watch, especially when they’re shredding through vengeful, murderous clouds. Be a vapor gaper with this Groupon.
- What: admission to The Great Georgia Air Show
- When: Saturday, October 12 or Sunday, October 13
- Where: Falcon Field
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $12.50 for one single-day general-admission ticket for Saturday, October 12 or Sunday, October 13 (up to a $25 value)
- $37.50 for a family-four pack for Saturday, October 12 or Sunday, October 13 (up to a $75 value). The pack includes four single-day general admission tickets, four hot dogs, four drinks, one reserved parking lot pass, and one souvenir program. Two daytime shows and one nighttime show are available.
- Children five years old and younger receive free admission.<p>
Though The Great Georgia Air Show sometimes offers discounted prices online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Great Georgia Air Show
Four red screamers cut through the sky above Atlanta Regional Airport at Falcon Field, synchronizing their movements as plumes of white stream behind them. This is the Aeroshell Aerobatic Team, just one of many airborne performers in night and day shows of the The Great Georgia Air Show. As the audience throws their collective head back, they’ll take in the chill-inducing twists and rolls of multiple performers—including daring stunt pilots and wackier acts, such as the anthropomorphic Otto the Helicopter and a jet-powered school bus.
Elsewhere on the grounds, ticket holders to the day show can listen to live music or participate in attractions for both kids and adults. These include a 4-D theater, full motion simulators, warbird and helicopter rides, jet truck, kids zone, wall of flames, and aviation expo. Food-truck dishes and craft beers are also available for customer sustenance. Besides filling onlookers with wonder and engineless birds with jealousy, the non-profit air show helps fund more than 40 area organizations, including academic clubs and community programs.
90% of 94 customers recommend
“Fantastic! Great views no matter where you sit. No bleachers so make sure you bring something to sit on. Definitely get the pre-paid premium parking- it is super...”
“Fantastic! Great views no matter where you sit. No bleachers so make sure you bring something to sit on. Definitely get the pre-paid premium parking- it is super close so you don't have to haul all your stuff so far. ”
“Our first time going to the air show and it was entertaining the whole time!! The deal gave us free parking, drinks and hot dogs!!! It was a great bargain for a...”
“Our first time going to the air show and it was entertaining the whole time!! The deal gave us free parking, drinks and hot dogs!!! It was a great bargain for a family on a budget! I will definitely make the air show a yearly tradition!”
“Thanks for a great show!”