13th century themed park features a variety of medieval attractions, crafts, artisans, and more to provide entertainment to whole families
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The medieval-themed park offers various attractions for the whole family, such as crafts, artisans, rides, interactive games, and more
- Dates and times: Saturdays and Sundays, July 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, 2019, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Adult tickets are for guests aged 13+; child tickets are good for ages 5–12
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- Transportation: free parking
- Pets allowed? yes, on leashes
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only Saturday and Sunday throughout July. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Great Lakes Medieval Faire
Every summer since 1993, the Great Lakes Medieval Faire has invited visitors to indulge in 13th-century reverie. This rain-or-shine weekend event attracts renaissance lovers of all ages with 12 stages of live entertainment, rides, games, and authentic fares, like turkey legs and shepherd's pie, along with a slew of other bites and treats. Fair-goers ogle as merchants demonstrate their craft, including glassblowing and metal work, at one of Ohio's largest open-air marketplaces. Costumes and cosplay are encouraged for this merry festival.
- The story: Visitors join the Knights Templar on their quest for fabled artifacts and treasures hidden within the village of Avaloch.
- The Faire: Open to all ages, the Faire is open for six weekends, with each boasting its own theme.
- The details: Parking is free; this event is accessible for ADA and stroller needs.