What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for two general admission tickets ($16 value)
- $18 for four general admission tickets ($32 value)
- $24 for six general admission tickets ($48 value)
Admission includes access to the grounds, farm animals, gardens, mini mazes, and many other activities. Admission is valid for children or adults, and children five and younger are admitted free. The farm is open daily through October 31 from 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Great Pumpkin Patch
Every fall, the family farmers at The 200 Arces transform their property into The Great Pumpkin Patch, a fall celebration honoring both the changing of the seasons and the home-grown pumpkins that make it special. Upon arrival, guests can explore the quaint landscape of this working farm, which includes a pumpkin patch, a vintage schoolhouse, well-manicured gardens, and plenty of friendly farm animals. Read on to learn more:
- The Pumpkins: When the team at The Great Pumpkin Patch tout their variety, they mean it: the patch features more than 300 types of pumpkins, squash, and gourds from 30 nations around the world, each of which is suited for cooking, baking, decorating, or other fall pursuits. Guests can even pick their own pumpkins right from the vine. In addition to take-home pumpkins, the farm is also home to educational and artistic displays that celebrate the vegetables' heritage.
- The Food: What's a fall festival without a little snack? At The Great Pumpkin Patch, guests can sample seasonal eats including caramel apples, cider slushies, and even pumpkin ice cream. There's also plenty of hot dogs, hamburgers, and grilled sweet corn for those in search of a heartier meal.
- The Fall Fun: In addition to pumpkins, the Great Pumpkin Patch is also home to some celebratory autumn activities. On weekends, the patch invites guests to navigate the Great Maize Maze, or tour the farm aboard the TGPP Express wagon ride. Guests can also explore the farm's history at the museum, or take a peek within the family-friendly confines of Wanda's Haunted Crib.
- The Shopping: The Great Pumpkin Patch is a one-stop destination for all fall shopping. In addition to hawking pumpkins and seeds, the farm's vendors also run the Bridle Gift Shop, which stocks everything from seasonal clothing to autumn crafts to home decor.