Mediterranean restaurants adhere closely to tradition, thanks to the generations of poets who memorized and recited takeout menus in public squares. Enjoy an oral tradition with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for Greek platters for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $41.90 value)
- $35 for Greek platters for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to an $83.80 value)
- $40 for Greek platters for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to an $83.80 value)
- $25 for Greek platters for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $41.90 value)<p>
The platters include:
- Choice of entree, such as chicken souvlaki or lamb gyro
- Cup of soup with pita bread
- Greek or tossed salad
- Choice of French fries or rice with tzatziki sauce<p>
The Greek Grill of Huntington
The Greek Grill of Huntington has been part of that community for nearly 10 years, but Long Island isn't the first island the restaurant has called home. The eatery was originally located in Cyprus, just miles from Greece and Lebanon in the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea. And though it moved more than 5,000 miles away, the Greek Grill still uses all the same from-scratch recipes, serving generous portions of traditional dishes such as spanakopita, chicken souvlaki, and marinated lamb chops. There's gyros, of course, which are complemented by casual American eats such as all-beef burgers topped with bacon and cheese.
94% of 256 customers recommend
“Great friendly waiter. Good service. Delicious food. Big portions. Will return.”
“The marinara sauce is uniquely delicious, the salad is fresh, the rice pilaf is wonderful, the portions are plentiful and the staff is extremely polite and attentive.”