What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Use Those Nails!
Friends don't let friends into public spaces with evident tension and unkempt hands and feet. Help the people you care most about return to a state of mental bliss and general kemptness with today’s Groupon. For $15, you’ll get a classic manicure and pedicure package from The Green Room, a Santa Monica relaxation station specializing in high-service, high-relaxation treatments.
The benefits of your mani-pedi last longer than the decadent experience itself. The Green Room's pro beauty technicians tailor your treatments to your personal needs, de-cuticling your cuticles, polishing and trimming your fingershields, and causing overall nail prettification. Since your hands are always out in front, the condition of your nails and skin will affect people's impression of your age, hygiene, and the likelihood of your owning a 1996 Dodge Neon. Youthful hands and strong nails will help you climb the corporate ladder and get more helpful attention during your next oil change. A pedicure allows you to milk open-toed shoes until they disintegrate, enter the atmosphere, and pollinate sunflowers.
Delve deeper into the relaxation cave by checking your email on the go on one of The Green Room's laptops or sipping on a tea. It's open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Get this Groupon to restore hands chapped from excessive present wrapping or to color coordinate your nails to party dresses and Santa suits.
My Fox Los Angeles reviewers give The Green Room five stars:
- I really enjoy this place. It is unique in that it specializes in inexpensive, homemade, organic and express services. – Ongelyse
- This is one of the places that I will come back as many times I can, i will definitively will recommend to all my friends. – Oswaldo Jimenez
- finally a truly organic day spa! classic european treatments with a "green" twist. i love it! – ejacksonla
Use Those Nails!
Keeping good care of one's fingernails usually includes trimming them often to keep them at a reasonable length. But if you let your nails grow and grow, you might be surprised at the many new uses you would find for them. Here are some alternate uses for fingernails worth losing the nail clippers for:
- Two Inches Long: Climb up sides of buildings using nails as gripping talons
- Four Inches Long: Carve them into key shapes to open car doors
- 12 Inches Long: Scratch hard-to-reach areas like middle of back or fascinating stranger on train
- 24 Inches Long: Engage in 10 simultaneous sword fights
- 36 Inches Long: Live dream of never touching anyone ever
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. By appointment only. Not valid with other offers. Tax & gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.