All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $36.50 for $60 towards dinner and drinks for two or more
- $72 for $120 towards dinner and drinks for four or more
- See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase two entrees for two and four entrees for four. Offer for Four Requires Four Diners at Table. Not valid with Diners Club Program. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Grill
The Grill Room has called Hauppauge home since 1994. In 2016, however, the restaurant underwent a transformation, assuming new ownership and a new name. Now known as The Grill, the upscale eatery prepares New American fare for all occasions.
- Want to enjoy a romantic meal? Order one of the dinner menu's elegantly plated dishes and sip wine in the dining room, lauded by the New York Times as "soaring and industrial, with 20-foot ceilings and linen- and paper-covered tables."
- Getting pumped up for the big game? Enjoy the tailgate menu's specials, including discounts on appetizers such as pulled-pork tacos and fully loaded cheese fries. Pair those starters with discounted draft beers from six taps.
- Looking for the most bang for your buck? Order a prix fixe meal. The three-course menu includes bahn mi spring rolls with roasted jalapeño-mango aioli and chicken paillard, stuffed with chorizo, sautéed apples, and gruyère, plus a rotating selection of desserts.
- Meeting a friend for drinks? Enjoy live music and try one of The Grill's specialty cocktail, such as the signature appletini, topped with champagne or the black margarita, made with Don Julio Blanco tequila, muddled berries, agave nectar, and fresh lime, plus a black-lava salt rim.
- Aiming to use your lunch break wisely? Dine alfresco on The Grill's tree-lined patio. Outfitted with woven parson's chairs and plenty of sunlight, the lunch menu includes fresh salads, as well as sandwiches served with housemade chips or chickpea-and-edamame salad.
- Need a quick snack? Munch on appetizers from the bar menu, including classic pub fare such as pulled pork sliders or Jim Beam maple bbq wings.