Patrons can enjoy a more radiant complexion following oxygen facial treatments with optional microdermabrasion
What You'll Get
- Benefits of oxygen facial treatment: moisturizes skin and promotes collagen growth for smoother, plumper skin that looks more radiant
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential microdermabrasion benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Gua Sha Facial
Darlene McDowell is a certified Gua Sha practitioner and acupressure therapist. She uses her experience and knowledge to help her clients achieve healthy and radiant-looking skin. Offering both facial and body acupressure, in addition to treatments like microdermabrasion and LED light therapy, there's something for everyone at The Gua Sha Facial.