Patrons can enjoy a more radiant complexion following oxygen facial treatments with optional microdermabrasion
About This Deal
- Benefits of oxygen facial treatment: moisturizes skin and promotes collagen growth for smoother, plumper skin that looks more radiant
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential microdermabrasion benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About The Gua Sha Facial Co.
Darlene McDowell is a certified Gua Sha practitioner and acupressure therapist. She uses her experience and knowledge to help her clients achieve healthy and radiant-looking skin. Offering both facial and body acupressure, in addition to treatments like microdermabrasion and LED light therapy, there's something for everyone at The Gua Sha Facial.