Lasershot simulators show use-of-force scenarios in high definition; clients use weapons with virtual bullets to help improve marksmanship
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Shooting Range Outing for One Person
- Shooting Range Outing for Two People
- Shooting Range Outing for Four People
Each Outing includes:
- One-hour lane rental
- Gun rental for each person
- Eye and ear protection
- Two targets for each person
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 19 or older. Must sign waiver. You can bring your own gun and ammo if you like. Ammo is not included. 8-18 years of age must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Gun Vault
- 25-yard indoor shooting range
- 15 lanes
- Observation area with leather couches
- Simulation room where a projector creates real-world scenario
- Submachine guns such as an FN P90
- Belt-fed, military-grade machine guns such as the FN 249, M16, and AK-47
- Laser simulator weapons such as a Glock 17
At a Glance
The Gun Vault packs 25,000 sq. ft. with most things a gun enthusiast would ever need. Beyond the range and training classrooms, a 7,000 sq. ft. showroom houses handguns, automatic weapons, and camouflaged rifles ideal for hunting. Go up one level, and visitors find the VIP lounge, where pool tables and poker tables encourage lingering.