All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 28, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $125 for braidless sew-in hair extensions with shampoo, cut, and style (a $250 value)
- $89 for Get Fab sew-in hair extensions with shampoo, cut, and style (a $180 value)
- $149 for a basic haircut package (a $65 value) and keratin treatment (a $250 value; a $315 total value)
- $39 for a basic haircut package and a deep-conditioning treatment (a $15 value; an $80 total value)<p>
The basic haircut package includes:
- Shampoo and style (a $40 value)
- Haircut (a $25 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Services must be used by the same person. Extra fee may apply for hair past shoulders. Hair extensions available for purchase on site. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Hair Extension Studio
Not surprisingly, the team at The Hair Extension Studio focuses on hair and eyelash extensions. But the follicle amplifiers don’t stop at basic extension and haircare treatments, and have expanded their menu to include such specialized services as careful sew-ins, meticulous strand-by-strand weaves, and a wealth nonsurgical hair replacements. The team can even work shears on location for wedding prep, but does charge a tiny fee for grooming the tiny people on the cake.