Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for $30 worth of fresh seafood and drinks for two or more
- $34 for $60 worth of fresh seafood and drinks for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Half Shell
Seafood dominates the menu at The Half Shell, which is conveniently situated along the Saint Simons Sound. Crab cakes, peel-and-eat shrimp, and even fried calamari fill plates served in a dining room bedecked with nautical decor. Starfish and driftwood combine to create a decorative chandelier, a "Gone Fishin'" sign hangs overhead, and oyster shells under a pane of glass make for a conversation-starting bar top. That last piece of decor is especially fitting since oysters are the real stars of the show here. Read on to see which fresh-shucked delicacy is best for your palate:
- If you're looking for some crunch: Try them fried with a squeeze of lemon and a side of cocktail sauce.
- If you're feeling tropical: Get the chilled island oysters, which are topped with shrimp ceviche, lime, and cilantro.
- If you need to jumpstart your day: Order the bloody mary oyster shooter, which pairs vodka and bloody mary mix with an old bay rim.
- If you're an old sea dog at heart: Then the Seafarer shooter made with Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine is callin' your name.