What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for $30 worth of fresh seafood and drinks for two or more
- $34 for $60 worth of fresh seafood and drinks for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Half Shell
Seafood dominates the menu at The Half Shell, which is conveniently situated along the Saint Simons Sound. Crab cakes, peel-and-eat shrimp, and even fried calamari fill plates served in a dining room bedecked with nautical decor. Starfish and driftwood combine to create a decorative chandelier, a "Gone Fishin'" sign hangs overhead, and oyster shells under a pane of glass make for a conversation-starting bar top. That last piece of decor is especially fitting since oysters are the real stars of the show here. Read on to see which fresh-shucked delicacy is best for your palate:
- If you're looking for some crunch: Try them fried with a squeeze of lemon and a side of cocktail sauce.
- If you're feeling tropical: Get the chilled island oysters, which are topped with shrimp ceviche, lime, and cilantro.
- If you need to jumpstart your day: Order the bloody mary oyster shooter, which pairs vodka and bloody mary mix with an old bay rim.
- If you're an old sea dog at heart: Then the Seafarer shooter made with Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine is callin' your name.