For $265, you get a two-night stay, plus a bottle of private-label wine, a bouquet of flowers, and breakfast for two at The Harbor Lights Inn in Depoe Bay (up to a $573 value).
- Quaint, romantic hideaway on Depoe Bay, about a two-hour drive from Portland and Eugene
- Each of the inn's 13 rooms offers views of the bay and boats, as well as Wi-Fi access, binoculars, a snack of dark chocolate and cream sherry, and more
- Valid for Admiral's Quarters or Captain's Quarters rooms, which feature a king- or queen-sized bed, a wood-burning fireplace, and either patio access or a private balcony (up to a $259 value per night)
- Lower-deck rooms are pet friendly, for an extra $10 fee (upon approval)
- Your Groupon includes a bottle of private-label wine (a $30 value) and a bouquet of flowers (a $25 value) for your room
- Hot breakfast made to order every morning]
- Convenient access to whale watching, hiking, and other activities
A $10 fee applies to each additional guest in the room beyond two people. Not valid on New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day or the Fourth of July.
TripAdvisors give The Harbor Lights Inn a four-owl-eye average rating: