Choose from Five Options
- $15 for Speedpass admission on Thursday, October 9 ($30 value)
- $15 for Speedpass admission on Sunday, October 12 ($30 value)
- $15 for Speedpass admission on Thursday, October 16 ($30 value)
- $19 for Speedpass admission on Sunday, October 19 ($30 value)
- $19 for Speedpass admission on Wednesday, October 22 ($30 value)
Speedpasses reduce wait time for The Haunt and Ghost Town, and grant entry to all attractions. Click here to view hours and frequently asked questions.
For three weeks in October and November, western Michigan becomes a breeding ground for petrified screams. It's been that way for more than a decade, ever since The Haunt unbolted its rickety doors and began scaring visitors stiff. Today, the award-winning attraction sprawls out across a 20,000-square-foot compound filled with dim hallways and horrifying themes. The Haunt hosts Hollywood-worthy sets, lighting, and special effects, and its tenants include ghostly figures and evil clowns who only pay rent when they feel like it. More than 350,000 guests have tiptoed their way through The Haunt since it opened, and those brave enough to return from year-to-year can always look forward to finding new features and side attractions.