For $17, today's side deal gets you admission for one person into The Eureka Butcher, Red's Corn Maze Massacre, and Farmer Bob's Haunted Hayride at The Haunted Valley in Eureka (a $35 value), valid Thursday–Sunday through October 29.
- Meander at your own risk through the haunted Slaughter Family Farm at The Haunted Valley ($13)
- Get spooked at The Eureka Butcher, with more than 30,000 square feet of indoor haunts
- Then wind through 10 acres at Red's Corn Maze Massacre and brave the 2-mile-long Farmer Bob's Haunted Hayride
- Visit from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. on Thursday and Sunday, or until midnight on Friday and Saturday
- Suitable for children 10 and older
While there are no online user reviews for these attractions, The Eureka Butcher has more than 500 Facebook fans.