For $17, today's side deal gets you admission for one person into The Eureka Butcher, Red's Corn Maze Massacre, and Farmer Bob's Haunted Hayride at The Haunted Valley in Eureka (a $35 value), valid Thursday–Sunday through October 29.
- Meander at your own risk through the haunted Slaughter Family Farm at The Haunted Valley ($13)
- Get spooked at The Eureka Butcher, with more than 30,000 square feet of indoor haunts
- Then wind through 10 acres at Red's Corn Maze Massacre and brave the 2-mile-long Farmer Bob's Haunted Hayride
- Visit from 7 p.m. until 11 p.m. on Thursday and Sunday, or until midnight on Friday and Saturday
- Suitable for children 10 and older
While there are no online user reviews for these attractions, The Eureka Butcher has more than 500 Facebook fans.
8004 Twin River Rd.
Eureka, Missouri 63025Get Directions