Getting more than one haircut in a month is a privilege typically reserved for military servicemen and Andre Agassi impersonators. Salute your short or long hair with today's deal: for $20, you get a one-month unlimited membership (a $49 value) to The Head Game, a manly haircuttery in Roseville. Your unlimited membership includes the following:
- Unlimited clippings (shampoo, condition, scalp massage, and style included)
- Unlimited clean-ups around the neck and ears
- A clean T-shirt to wear during each visit
- A beverage of your choice with service
- 10% discount on all other services and products
With a month's all-you-can-clip-clean-and-trim privileges at The Head Game, you'll be free to turn a bowl cut into a Mohawk into a faux-hawk into a North Pole soul patch, all while enjoying contemporary comforts within The Head Game's classic "1940s barbershop" studio space, complete with black leather recliners, flat-screen TVs, exposed brick, and framed sports photos. If forcefully lopping off your locks every few days sounds impractical, you can instead enjoy weekly touch-ups before summer weekend events such as weddings, barbecues, barbecue mitzvahs, international soccer tournaments, or nights out with a lucky lady.
As you kick back with a cold beer, The Head Game's friendly, professional, and almost entirely female team of stylists will happily provide you with expert follicular advice for amping up your current style, or collaborate with you to completely remix your cranial masterpiece. Be sure to book your appointment to The Head Game in advance and arrive thirsty, fully clothed, and not fully bald.
Valid for new clients only.
Nine Yelpers give the Head Game a clean 4.5 stars:
- It is the best place in Roseville/Sacramento for guys who are looking for a great haircut, great service, and an atmosphere that is comfortable for guys. – Van H., Yelp
- I liked this place so much, I became a member. – Dave W., Yelp
- Beer, flat screens and lazy boy style chairs make you feel right at home and a skilled (and quite cute) staff promotes a lighthearted yet professional atmosphere. – Michael R., Yelp
East Roseville Parkway
1485 Eureka Rd.
Roseville, California 95661Get Directions